INSPIRED DINING AT THE VIEW RESTAURANT
CHECK OUR NEW MENU
16oz – $6.50 20oz – $7.75 60oz – $21
OKANAGAN SPRINGS 1516, LAGER – 5% // No preservatives, 4 simple ingredients, light and crisp finish
OKANAGAN SPRINGS, TERRACE MOUNTAN, SESSION IPA – 4.1% // Tropical fruit flavour in an easy drinking brew
FERNIE, PROJECT 9, PILSNER – 5% // Bavarian style pilsner, clean and crisp
FERNIE, WHAT THE HUCK, HUCKLEBERRY ALE – 5% // Smooth and creamy with a touch of huckleberries
FERNIE, HIT THE DECK, HAZY IPA – 6.4% // Light, cloudy, low in bitterness, but high in hop flavour
MOOSEHEAD, LAGER – 5% // Light bodied and highly refreshing lager. The Point Favourite!
COORS ORIGINAL, LAGER – 5% // Lager with a crispy and rich golden colour
BY THE BOTTLE
DOMESTIC // Kokanee, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Moosehead Lager
PREMIUM // Corona, Guinness, Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale, Heineken
COOLER & CIDER OFFERINGS // Strongbow, Twisted Tea, Truly Tropical Hard Seltzer, Meadjito
GLUTEN FREE // Glutenberg Blonde
ALL MIXED COCKTAILS ARE 2oz
THE RIDGE CAESAR // Vodka, clamato, worchestershire, tabasco, skewered olives, spicy bean, picked onion and celery. Served in a Montreal steak spiced rim $12.00
MAPLE OLD FASHIONED // Barrel aged Kentucky bourbon, maple syrup and angostura bitters served with a twist of orange and drunken cherry $12.00
SMOKY NEGRONI // A rich and bitter infusion of barrel aged gin, campari and sweet vermouth with a twist of orange $11.00
ST. GERMAIN // Bulleit bourbon, St. Germain elderflower liquor, simple syrup and fresh lemon juice $11.00
THE REFRESH // Fever tree elderflower tonic water poured over cucumber and lime vodka. Simple & refreshing $10.00
THE M.A.C. // Jose Cuervo tequila, triple sec, lime and watermelon juice and splash of soda water. Served in a pink Himalayan salt rimmed glass $11.00
This is the Copper Point ‘Member Appreciation Cocktail’ of 2021
COPPER MULE // Vodka, simple syrup, Fentimans ginger beer, lime $11.00
ROYAL PEACH TEA // Crown Royal peach whisky, sweet tea, angostura bitters $11.00
HESTER CREEK, CAB MERLOT // 6oz $8 9oz $10.50 Bottle $31
GOLDEN MILE BENCH, BC
DON DAVID RESERVE, MALBEC // 6oz $9.50 9oz $12.50 Bottle $37
INDIGENOUS VINEYARDS, RED BLEND // 6oz $10 9oz $13 Bottle $38
CASSINI CELLARS, PINOT NOIR // 6oz $11 9oz $14 Bottle $44
HESTER CREEK, PINOT GRIS // 6oz $8 9oz $10.50 Bottle $31
GOLDEN MILE BENCH, BC
HILLSIDE, GEWURTZTRAMINER // 6oz $9 9oz $11.50 Bottle$35
NARAMATA BENCH, BC
VOLCANIC HILLS, ROSE // 6oz $10 9oz $13 Bottle $39
WEST KELOWNA, BC
OYSTER BAY, SAUVIGNON BLANC // 6oz $10 9oz $13 Bottle $39
DIRTY LAUNDRY RESERVE, CHARDONNAY // 6oz $11 9oz $14 Bottle $44
RED WINE BY-THE-BOTTLE
CAMPO VIEJO, RIOJA TEMPRANILLO, 2018 // Spain $35
GRAY MONK, PINOT NOIR // Lake Country, BC $42
JOSH CELLARS, CABERNET SAUVIGNON // California, USA $44
CANTENA HIGH MOUNTAIN VINES, MALBEC // Argentina $47
BAILLIE-GROHMAN, PINOT NOIR TERRACES // Creton, BC $56
INDIGENOUS VINEYARDS, SINGLE VINEYARD MERLOT // Kelowna, BC $51
MASI CAMPOFIORIN RIPASSO, VENETO APPASIMENTO // Italy $52
PIRRAMIMMA MCLAREN VALE 2017, SHIRAZ // Australia $60
DIRTY LAUNDRY, BORDELLO // Summerland, BC $65
BLACK HILLS, SYRAH // Oliver, BC $69
CANTINA DI NEGRAR, AMARONE CLASSICO 2015 // Italy $92
HESTER CREEK, CAB FRANC // Golden Mile Bench, BC $119
WHITE WINE BY-THE-BOTTLE
HILLSIDE, PINOT GRIS // Naramata Bench, BC $42
WENTE MORNING FOG, CHARDONNAY // California, USA $48
SANTA MARGHERITA, PINOT GRIGIO // Northern Italy $44
LA CREMA, CHARDONNAY // California, USA $66
CLOUD BAY, SAUVIGNON BLANC // Malbourough, New Zealand $80
GRAY MONK, ROSE // Lake Country, BC $33
SANDHILL, ROSE // Kelowna, BC $45
COTE DE ROSES, GERARD BERTRAND ROSE // France $58
SUMMERHILL, CIPES BRUT (ORGANIC) // Okanagan Valley, BC $59
VEUVE CLICQUOT, BRUT // France $119
NON-ALCOHOLIC BEER // Budweiser Zero, One For the Road – Stone Sofa Kolsch, One For The Road – Proceed With Caution Amber
ARTISANAL SODAS // Fentimans Ginger Beer, Blackberry Bubly, Sparkling Soda Water, Grizzly Paw Rootbeer
SOUPS & SALADS
CHEF INSPIRED SOUP (GF) // Bowl $8
CAESAR SALAD // Romaine hearts, crispy bacon, seasoned croutons and parmesan cheese $15
FARMERS SALAD (GF, V, VE*) // Artisan mixed greens, red onion, cherry tomatoes, seasonal berries, candied pumpkin seeds, sweet pepper drops, goats cheese, dried cranberries and a white wine vinaigrette $17
THAI NOODLE SALAD (GF, DF, VE) // Vermicelli rice noodles, artisan mixd greens, spiralized carrots, kohlrabi, red pepper, green onion, candied peanuts, cilantro and a peanut lime dressing $17
ADD PROTEIN// Chicken $7 Striploin Steak $12
STARTERS & SHARING PLATES
GREEN BEAN FRITES (V/DF) // Tempura style crispy green beans, pickled carrots and beets, chipotle aioli $12
BOMBAY SHRIMP (DF) // Crispy coconut shrimp served with coleslaw and malasa dipping sauce $15
DRY RIBS // Bone in pork ribs tossed with salt and pepper. Served with ranch dressing $1z
THAI LEMONGRASS MUSSELS (DF, *GF) // One pound of PEI mussels cooked in a coconut lemongrass ginger sauce. Served with garlic bread $17
CHICKEN WINGS (*CA, GF) // Hot – Salt & Pepper – BBQ – Honey Garlic $18
THE SANDBAGGER (*GF) // Fried egg, cheddar cheese and your choice of bacon, ham, or sausage served on an english muffin $8 Add your choice of side for $3
NACHOS (V, GF) // Corn tortilla chips layered with monterey jack cheese & cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, banana peppers, served with salsa and sour cream. Half Order $18 – Full Order $24 Add Chicken or Beef for $7 Add Guacamole for $4
GROUP PLATTER // Chicken wings, onion rings, nachos, dry ribs and dipping sauces $56
ALL SANDWICHES & BURGERS ARE SERVED WITH YOUR CHOICE OF SOUP, HOUSE SALAD OR FRIES. UPGRADE TO CAESAR SALAD, ONION RINGS OR YAM FRIES FOR $3
THE FLEX BURGER (*GF, DF) // Plant based ‘meat’ burger, sundried tomato, lettuce, garlic aioli, mozzarella cheese on a brioche bun $18
THIJS BURGER // Meatloaf style burger patty, bacon, crispy onions and homemade ketchup on a brioche bun $19
CLASSIC BURGER (*GF) // Alberta beef burger, bacon, applewood smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, roasted garlic aioli on a brioche bun $19
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN BURGER (*GF,DF) // Blackened chicken breast, chipotle sauce, guacamole, pickled red onion and lettuce on a brioche bun $19
CORNED BEEF MELT // Corned beef, fresh greens, crispy onions and a warm cheddar cheese sauce served on a ciabatta bun $18
ITALIAN TOSTI // Proscuitto, basil pesto, tomato, double layer of mozzarella cheese on toasted multigrain bread $18
CLUB HOUSE (*GF) // Montreal smoked meat, grilled chicken, bacon, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, dijon aioli $19
LOBSTER PO’ BOY SANDWICH // Sweet tender lobster meat mixed with spicy mayo, green onion, and coleslaw layered into a buttery toasted bun $19
STEAK SANDWICH (*GF) // AAA 7oz striploin served on focaccia, topped with caramelized onions and a balsamic reduction $22
FISH & CHIPS // Panko breaded haddock served with tartar sauce and creamy coleslaw 1 Piece $17 2 Pieces $22
ASIAGO CHICKEN PASTA // Sundried tomatoes, bacon, arugula, asiago & smoked paprika cream sauce on penne pasta finished with fresh basil chiffonade $25
LOBSTER RAVIOLI // Served in a rose sauce with lemon pepper panko crumble, basil, arugula and parmesan cheese $28
AVAILABLE AFTER 4:00 PM
CAULIFLOWER ‘STEAK’ // Thick cut, curry and spice rubbed cauliflower ‘steaks’ served with smoked tomato chutney, farro risotto, roasted seasonal vegetables and red beet soubise $26
STEAK & FRITES // Beef striploin, crispy onions and parmesan truffle fries $33
KOREAN STYLE BBQ RIBS // Braised pork ribs, sweet & tangy bbq sauce, coconut lemongrass rice, seasonal vegetables, Korean kimchi and sesame seeds $32
TOMAHAWK RIBEYE //Family style starter salad, followed by a 52 oz tomahawk ribeye, fingerling potatoes, roasted vegetables, confit wild mushrooms, garlic demi-glaze $199 (serves 2-4 people) Must pre-order at least 24 hours in advance. Ask your server for details
GRILLED CHEESE // Mozzarella cheese grilled on multigrain bread with your choice of side $8
KIDS PASTA // Penne noodles served with your choice of butter and cheese, tomato, or cream sauce $10
CHICKEN FINGERS // Two breaded chicken fingers served with plum sauce and your choice of side $10
KIDS BURGER // Alberta beef burger, cheddar cheese and ketchup on a brioche bun with your choice of side $12
VEGGIE STIX & DIP // Celery, carrot, cucumber and cherry tomato with a side of ranch dressing $6
UPDATED PROTOCOLS DUE TO COVID-19
- No Bar service at this time – We are serving all take-away and grab’n go food and beverages out of our halfway house window. Please stock up before heading out, but beverage carts will be on course as well!
- We are operating at a reduced capacity in the restaurant, with tables 6 feet apart. Reservations are encouraged, but NOT mandatory. The patio is sat based on a first come, first serve basis. Once patrons are sat a table, that is your table for the duration of the meal. No switching tables due to the extreme cleaning procedures required for COVID 19 safe practices.
- We are mandated by Work Safe BC to collect the information from 1 person from each table to keep on file for up to 30 days. That includes a first and last name, and valid phone number or email.
- We also can only have a maximum of 6 people sitting at 1 table. This includes children of any age.
- Patrons are not allowed to gather. They must go directly to their table. You are allowed to leave your table to use the washroom or pay. Other then that you must remain seated for the duration of the meal. Anyone not abiding by these guidelines may be asked to leave the restaurant.
- Our staff will deliver your food order to the table and serve it a “clean edge” or empty end of the table. We ask that you do not shuffle chairs around to disrupt this serving area. Servers will ask that food/drinks delivered here be passed down the table. Servers will NOT reach over any patrons shoulder to deliver or clear plates, cutlery or glassware.
- Condiments will NOT be on the tables, so please ask your server if you require salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard, etc.
- Staff has the right to refuse service to any guest that displays any of signs of COVID-19 in order to protect our staff and other guests. If you are not feeling well please stay home!
- You MUST sanitize your hands prior to coming into the restaurant and again when you leave the restaurant; a sanitizing station will be located just inside the doors of the restaurant.
- Guests sitting on the deck will be asked to use the washrooms at the ½ way house to limit the amount of traffic in the clubhouse.
- To access our menu, we ask that you scan our QR code located at all indoor tables or the hostess stand with your smartphone. This will pull up our online menu. If you do not have a smartphone, we will provide one menu per two people that is sanitized after each use.
- We accept cash, credit card or debit card only. Receipts will not be provided, as we are eliminating as many touchpoints as possible.
- Beverage Cart – We ask that you place orders, one at a time, from 6 feet back. Beverage cart attendants are the only people allowed to touch the cart. Please do not crowd the cart attendant and allow staff space to safely deliver your purchases a respectable distance from all patrons on the respective cart path. Members/guests can make a payment, one at a time, with physical distancing, via cash, credit, “tap” and/or member charge. The beverage cart is now equipped with a hand sanitizer unit, so please use it after making your purchase.