INSPIRED DINING AT THE VIEW RESTAURANT
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE CHRISTMAS FUNCTION TODAY BY CONTACTING KATIE AT 250-341-5941
UPDATED PROTOCOLS DUE TO COVID-19
- No Bar service at this time – We are serving all take-away and grab’n go food and beverages out of our halfway house window. Please stock up before heading out, but beverage carts will be on course as well!
- We are operating at a reduced capacity in the restaurant, with tables 6 feet apart. Reservations are encouraged, but NOT mandatory. The patio is sat based on a first come, first serve basis. Once patrons are sat a table, that is your table for the duration of the meal. No switching tables due to the extreme cleaning procedures required for COVID 19 safe practices.
- We are mandated by Work Safe BC to collect the information from 1 person from each table to keep on file for up to 30 days. That includes a first and last name, and valid phone number or email.
- We also can only have a maximum of 6 people sitting at 1 table. This includes children of any age.
- Patrons are not allowed to gather. They must go directly to their table. You are allowed to leave your table to use the washroom or pay. Other then that you must remain seated for the duration of the meal. Anyone not abiding by these guidelines may be asked to leave the restaurant.
- Our staff will deliver your food order to the table and serve it a “clean edge” or empty end of the table. We ask that you do not shuffle chairs around to disrupt this serving area. Servers will ask that food/drinks delivered here be passed down the table. Servers will NOT reach over any patrons shoulder to deliver or clear plates, cutlery or glassware.
- Condiments will NOT be on the tables, so please ask your server if you require salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard, etc.
- Staff has the right to refuse service to any guest that displays any of signs of COVID-19 in order to protect our staff and other guests. If you are not feeling well please stay home!
- You MUST sanitize your hands prior to coming into the restaurant and again when you leave the restaurant; a sanitizing station will be located just inside the doors of the restaurant.
- Guests sitting on the deck will be asked to use the washrooms at the ½ way house to limit the amount of traffic in the clubhouse.
- To access our menu, we ask that you scan our QR code located at all indoor tables or the hostess stand with your smartphone. This will pull up our online menu. If you do not have a smartphone, we will provide one menu per two people that is sanitized after each use.
- We accept cash, credit card or debit card only. Receipts will not be provided, as we are eliminating as many touchpoints as possible.
- Beverage Cart – We ask that you place orders, one at a time, from 6 feet back. Beverage cart attendants are the only people allowed to touch the cart. Please do not crowd the cart attendant and allow staff space to safely deliver your purchases a respectable distance from all patrons on the respective cart path. Members/guests can make a payment, one at a time, with physical distancing, via cash, credit, “tap” and/or member charge. The beverage cart is now equipped with a hand sanitizer unit, so please use it after making your purchase.