OPEN 9:00 AM - 8:00PM DAILY
The View Restaurant at Copper Point Golf Club will be open for breakfast, lunch & dinner with limited seating beginning May 21st with COVID-19 protocols in place.
Please note that reservations will be required. Please call 250.341.3392 ext. 2 to reserve your table today.
UPDATED PROTOCOLS DUE TO COVID-19
- Even if the restaurant is empty we still ask that you call and make a reservation. Since we are only allowed to operate at 50% capacity the restaurant will get booked up very quickly. For the deck outside you will also need to make a reservation.
- We are mandated by Work Safe BC to collect the information from 1 person from each table to keep on file for up to 30 days.
- We also can only have a maximum of 6 people sitting at 1 table.
- Our staff will deliver your food order to a server table and from there our guests will pick up their food and take it back to their table.
- Condiments will NOT be on the tables, so please ask your server if you require salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard, etc.
- Staff has the right to refuse service to any guest that displays any of signs of COVID-19 in order to protect our staff and other guests. If you are not feeling well please stay home!
- You MUST sanitize your hands prior to coming into the restaurant and again when you leave the restaurant; a sanitizing station will be located just inside the doors of the restaurant.
- Guests sitting on the deck will be asked to use the washrooms at the ½ way house to limit the amount of traffic in the clubhouse.
- Until further guidelines come our way from either Work Safe BC or Public Health, we will be using single-use menu’s and disposing of them after each table orders their food.